Field of Use:
TWSF is a security barrier with integrated alarm system. Basically TWSF consists of a set of taut wires stretched between the posts and connected to piezoelectric sensors of the security detector.
TWSF serves as a signal barrier, delivering an alarm in response to any perimeter penetration attempt. TPSF can be used:
- as the second perimeter security barrier;
- for protection of local zones inside the facility;
The system is completely passive and is based on registration of mechanical impacts on the fence caused by attempts to climb the fence or violate its integrity.
- Sensor fence post — 3 pcs;
- Intermediate fence post — 80 pcs;
- Terminal post — 2 pcs;
- Post support — 4 pcs;
- Taut wire D= 1.6 mm — 4300 m;
- Taut wire holder — 34 p
- Detection zone length – up to 250 m;
- Fence height – 2.5 m;
- Alarm equipment – GYURZA-050PE security detector.